Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The week of Sydney

I am going to continue the tradition that Nicole started and Kristi continued with a week of Sydney. I am going to start off with the amazing baby shower that my wonderful friends had for me. It was 3 years ago today! I was 36 weeks pregnant and had been on bedrest for 2 weeks for high blood pressure. Thankfully I got the ok from Dr. Mayer to attend. I was so glad to get out of the house for something that wasn't doctor related. I have to say that I have never felt so special in my life as I did that night. There were so many people there to celebrate Sydney's upcoming arrival. Sydney came to be in a very unconventional way and I have received nothing but love and support from all of the people in my life. I can never thank all of you enough for that. I love you guys!





Unfortunately I don't have any pictures with Annie, Jena, and Nerissa (they threw my shower) on my computer. I have a couple hard copies that I have already scrapbooked!

2 comments:

ktucker said...

Good job mama! Can't wait for your week of Sydney posts!

DaniKel said...

I love the 'Week of Sydney' idea!!