Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Bike

Sydney got a new bike from some of my very generous friends. She was so excited when she opened it. I took her to the park for her first official ride on her birthday. She had a hard time cuz mom put boots on her (silly) then got distracted by the slide. Last night she started riding it in the living room and is getting the hang of pedaling. Now we need to work on steering! She also went to her very first movie on her birthday. Unfortunately the movie we wanted to see was canceled so I had to take her to a non-animated movie that she really didn't get into. I was just going to leave and try again but she was so excited to go into the movies that I just couldn't disappoint her. She did really well until she got full on popcorn, then she did not want to stay in her seat. Then she had to go to the bathroom so we just left after that. It was a fun day of firsts for my 3 year old, and especially for her mom to watch her reach those milestones.


1 comment:

DaniKel said...

Look how BIG she looks on that bike!! WAY too grown up!! And quite stylish in those boots! ;-)