Monday, January 19, 2009

Week of Sydney - Day 7

I really can't believe that my baby is 3. I miss her being so little and sweet. But this little person that is emerging from my baby is hilarious. She says the funnies things. She is very much into singing and dancing and reading books right now. And of course anything princess. I need to remember when I get frustrated and she is driving me crazy that she is not going to be little for long. She is my Little Wonder. Sadly I have to remind my self to slow down and enjoy her. It has already gone so fast and I really want to enjoy this precious time in our lives. The times where mommy is the most important person in the whole world. I know the time will come in the not so distant future that she won't want much to do with me, as she grows and her friends become the most important people in her world. That will be a sad sad day for me because she will always be my whole world. Here are some of my favorite pictures of us together. I just realized while looking for pictures of Sydney and I together that I am usually the one holding the camera and there arn't that many!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Birthday resolution! Take more together pics. When my gm passed we looked for pics to make a collage of her with each grandbaby. Same thing after my gf died she always took the pics, so after me there were almost none. It's really important.

DaniKel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST SYDNEY!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Please give her BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS from all of us!!

Love,
Kelly, Danielle, Jarrod,
Jayk, Gryfinn and Caelyn

onemorebaby said...

Happy Birthday Princess!

Unknown said...

I didn't realize you had a blog!!! I remember you from the NW boards. Your daughter is adorable!!! Happy 3rd birthday. Come and check out my blog sometime... not sure if you remember me or not :)

mcbjen said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!! Great blog, I have been following Dani and Kel, and they said to come by your blog. What a cutie.

Happy Birthday again,
Jen, Kate, Bryce, Toby, Trey, Dilly, and Princess Taya