Thursday, February 25, 2010

And so it begins.....

After I picked Sydney we were talking about her day as we always do. I was telling her that Hayden went to the babysitter for the first time today. She is going to a place that one of Sydney's school friends little brother goes to (Quinn). Sydney said that Hayden should marry Quinn and that she is going to marry Brock and Michael and Steven and Ryan and Billy and Tristen and of course Carter. Wow. I better start working those extras to pay for all the weddings! I can't believe that this has already begun at 4!!!!!!!

3 comments:

DaniKel said...

I have to say that that is awfully cute!! haha made me giggle! Kiss that sweet sweet girl for me!!

I am soooo glas that Hayden is ok. I have been thinking about her alot. Please give her a squeeze for me!

Momma Cannon said...

I'M GOING THRU THE SAME THING WITH DOMINIC RIGHT NOW! I FEEL WHAT YOUR GOING THRU! GOOD LUCK

Jamie Smith said...

hehehehe!! What a little lover:)