Thursday, November 26, 2009

Picture with Santa

We went to the mall yesterday to see Santa. Yes I know that it is a little early but I didn't want to take a chance on Sydney missing out with all the baby stuff to come. We waited in line for all of 5 minutes, yes I said 5 minutes. Sydney got a really cute picture and actually got to sit on Santa's lap and talk to him for a few minutes. It wasn't the assembly line of kids being rushed through. I know she loved it but I couldn't stop smiling watching her. My heart just melted listening to her talk to him. She has grown and changed so much this last year. I put her Santa picture up from last year to show you all how much.


5 comments:

DaniKel said...

She really has grown SO SO SO very much! She looks so grown up - tell her to STOP IT!! :-) She is such a doll! Please give her big hugs!!

Wendy said...

Wow, what a difference. I'm not even related to her and it almost brings tears to my eyes.
What an amazing little girl she has become. I really hope to be able to meet her in December.

Momma Cannon said...

amazing she has truly grown to be a little lady! she is starting to look just like you! so cute

Rissy Roo said...

WOw she looks like she is going to be going to middle school soon! I love the smiles too, no tears - good gir big sis!

Jen said...

OMG, what a difference a year makes! Unbelievable! Yes, I'm with DaniKel...tell her to stop. :) She's so adorable.