Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween!!!!

Sydney was Supergirl, something she picked out herself. We got a costume magazine in the mail and saw it and had to have it. When we went to pick it up it was like I handed her the moon she was so excited which more than made for my slight disappointment in her choice. It actually ended up being super cute (haha) and even more special because it is the first costume that she picked out herself. We were invited over to my friends Erica and Keiran's house for Halloween festivities. We had a blast. Good food, good people, great neighborhood for trick-or-treating. Everyone was sitting out in their driveways handing out chocolate. That's right folks Sydney got a whole bucket full of only the good stuff after going around the block. There was even a house with a HUGE pirate ship. I felt like I was at Disneyland in the Pirates of the Caribbean it was so amazing.










Here is a picture of Keiran's cool new garage floors that I thought all of you ASU fans would appreciate. I know Sydney and Addyson enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Rissy Roo said...

That looks like a blast! Sorry we missed it...us true ASU fans were exhausted from Homecoming!

DaniKel said...

I am loving her Super Girl costume!!! She looks adorable!!

twondra said...

She's so cute!!

Jen said...

What a great costume! Sydney is a super cute Super Girl. Those boots are so darned cute. And wow, that pirate ship sure is amazing. Looks like you had a great time.