Sunday, November 8, 2009

Brunch with the girls

I have to say that I am blessed in this life with the friends that I have made. I had brunch on Saturday with some of my favorite people to celebrate Hayden. Jamie and Kate, Kristi, Annie, Nerissa and Giada and of course my mom were all there. We met at The Farm at South Mountain. It was a beautiful day, great food and even better company. The girls got me the high chair I wanted and some big sister jammies for the big sister (she has been wearing them since yesterday!) They also gave me a Target gift card and I finally got some belly shots! I will be 32 weeks on Monday and am so grateful to have made this milestone. Thanks girls for celebrating my baby with me!







2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning!! You are simply glowing!! :)

DaniKel said...

It sounds like you had a magnificent time!! It is great to have wonderful friends!

And you look FANTASTIC!!!!! Kiss Sydney and give Hayden a pat for me!!

(((HUGS)))