Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Half Birthday!














Today is Hayden's half birthday. Yes my baby girl has been a wonderful part of the family for 6 whole months. She is such a happy little girl and she is so much fun for all of us. We celebrated today with a photo shoot at Portrait Innovations and Hayden did so good. I was so proud of her. Sydney was at summer swim camp so that helped ;-) She has slept in her room in her crib for 4 nights in a row (a feat for both of us!) and has only woken me up once a night!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me tell ya, it has been sooo hard for me to live on very little sleep for so long. I am not a spring chicken after all.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh Shannon! She is SOOOO beautiful!!!! And has gotten so big. I can't wait to see all of you girls soon.
I'll even come babysit so you can take a nap! Or you can drop them off here then go home and take one. :)

The Montoyas said...

Oh my- she is a killer! That smile is too much! What a happy girlie! Happy Half Birthday Baby H!

DaniKel said...

She just swept me off of my feet! She is just more beatiful with each picture. Please give her some Half Birthday Kisses for me!

Wendy said...

She is GORGEOUS!!!!