Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a great time on Thanksgiving. My mom and my uncle came to spend it with us. We had a wonderful dinner including a fabulous turkey thanks to a recipe from Kristin Zee (with a little help from Martha Stuart). We also had my grandmothers famous (to us anyway) stuffing, cauliflower with homemade cheese sauce (yes I can actually cook if I try), mashed potatoes and gravy (again thanks to Kristin), sweet potato casserole (pretty much the best thing I have ever eaten especially involving sweet potatoes), rolls and of course pumpkin pie. It was all great and I ate way to much. It was really nice spending the holiday with my family, even though there were a couple of empty places. Sydney was of course the center of attention and loved it.





No comments: